Thursday, March 5, 2015

Running late to school? Hair, makeup and outfit!

So we've all had those days. We don't want to get up when the alarm clock rings, and it ends up costing us... big time. But we have to get ready! What do we do?! Well here are some outfits, hair, and makeup for those days!

Hair
You can do your hair in many ways when you are running late, but when I'm running late, I usually put mine up in a ponytail or a messy bun. 

1. Ponytail
For a ponytail, tease the hair on the top of your head (for volume.) Then pull it back. Add a ribbon or bow to accessorize!

2. Messy Bun
Gather all your hair into one hand. Twist your hair, and wrap around your head. Pull out pieces of hair around your face and on the back of your head for the messy affect!



Makeup
With makeup, less is always more! That being said, if you wake up late, no worries! When I'm running late in the mornings, I put on mascara and put some white eye shadow in the corner of my eye to make me look more awake. And that's it!

I use the Maybelline Great Lash mascara. It is in a pink bottle with a green top :)



Outfit
I always pick out my outfit the night before, or at least try to. But on a day that I forget to lay out my outfit and I wake up late, I usually grab a pair of jeans and put on an Avengers shirt, or I grab leggings and out on a cute t-shirt.

I wear converse or combat boots with most outfits. But in the winter with my leggings, I usually wear my Chestnut colored Uggs. It makes the outfit look a little more dressed up, and it looks cute! I would wear white converse with an avengers shirt and skinny jeans. (I cuff my jeans at the bottom to look more fashionable.)



So I hope this helped! What do y'all do on days you are running late? What do y'all want to see blog posts about?

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment